Friday, January 12, 2007

7 months

Here I am, 7 months along now. I'm feeling fine, it's just getting harder and harder to bend over and the heartburn is a little rough, but other than that all is well.

23 comments:

utmommy said...

Okay, you are so cute pregnant. Look how tiny you are! I always wanted to be one of those cute pregnant people, but instead I got gigantic with all 4 of mine!

Lana said...

you look great!! happy last two months!

Anonymous said...

you are fabulous looking.

Gina said...

It's just not fair how cute you are!

Heather said...

My word, if I could only look like that seven months pregnant!

An Ordinary Mom said...

You are tiny ... are you sure you are 7 months along :) ?!?

Super Happy Girl said...

Aww, look how cute you look!
7 months, almost there.

Lots of love,
BOFF

Awesome Mom said...

Wow what a cute tummy! By the time I get to your stage of the pregnancy I look like a whale.

Kathryn Thompson said...

How can you look that good at 7 months. You are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You look spectacular!

Sketchy said...

How cute are you? Pregnancy looks good on you!

nikko said...

Wow. My belly isn't even that tiny at 7 months POST baby.

Hope the last 2 months fly by!

Paulette said...

You look so beautiful and I can see the glow. Enjoy this time!

Kristen said...

You look amazing for seven months!! Just belly...that's it. ;-) I forget, do you know the sex of the baby?

Two more months to go. :-)

Grammy said...

8 weeks my friend and you will be holding that sweet new baby in your arms instead of in your tummy! Won't that be wonderful?
You look great - as always!

Blackeyedsue said...

You have the cutest baby belly I have ever seen! Remember, heartburn=hair. I predict loads of dark hair.

Gabriela said...

Thanks for all of the nice compliments! Believe me, I don't feel too cute right now.

Kristen: we don't know what it is.

Stephanie: That old wives' tale has totally held true for me. I always have heartburn and my kids look like little monkeys when they are born.

Anonymous said...

Just my two cents: I didn't have that much heart burn (I never even had to take a tums) with Britta and she was born with TONS of blond hair.

Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

look how cute you are! hope you stocked up on the berry flavored TUMS while you were visiting the US.

smart mama said...

looking great~

Rachelle said...

Wow! You look great!

Anonymous said...

I'm the same size as you are just bloated up on a bowl of chili.

Nettie said...

So, do you put your innards into storage somewhere while you are preganant? I have no idea how you can fit a 7 month fetus in there! YOU LOOK GREAT!