Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm on a Blogcation (In Case You Didn't Notice)

I'm taking a little break from my blog lately. There's just not a lot going on that hasn't gone on during other trips home. Lots of:

-Milk drinking
-Infinite cereal choices (somedays I have to have 3 bowls)
-Trips to Target
-Egg McMuffins
-Drinking water right from the tap

I don't want to bore you with the details.

My trip home in 9 days with the four kids, without Guapo or any other adult help, on a flight from Houston that rarely leaves on the right day let alone on time, is looming large. I'm not looking forward to that.

Other than that, it's all good.

7 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

Ah, I just finished my box of Pops! Next up-Cinnamon chex and then I'm done until Feb!
I miss u here and look forward to your return :)
Give my love to Target! and of course, to all of you!!!

BG

Janice said...

Just glad you checked in. :)

Chloe m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maine Mom said...

Just enjoy your vacation! And thanks for the reminder of how blessed we are to live in the states where we enjoy so many conveniences and yummy food.

Abby said...

I'm really not one to talk since I have been the laziest blogger ever, but I miss your posts! And I just miss you guys in general. Maybe I'll just have to email you...

Anonymous said...

This blogcation comes as a hard, disappointing blow to your readers.

utmommy said...

Glad you're enjoying your trip!