Thursday, September 25, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

Can anyone tell me why it is so hard to start blogging after a trip?

We had a successful trip to California. We made it back on Sunday and all of the kids were alive, in one piece, fed, clothed, and relatively happy so I guess it went alright. My only complaint was that, it appears that, Pedro played exclusively with crayons and markers while we were gone. His signature work can now be found EVERYWHERE in the house. Grrrrrr.

Anyway, here are some trip highlights.

The happy bride and groom:



Me and my awesome sisters-in-law:



Me at Disneyland:



Guapo and I trying not to get sick on a roller coaster at California Adventure (my strategy was to keep my eyes closed and breath through my nose; attractive, eh?) The girl in front of me seems to be having so much more fun than me...:



The Indiana Jones ride, hosted by Guapo's brother, who may love Disneyland more than life itself:



And finally, a real bird eating a gummy worm. Is this as funny (and slightly sad) to anyone else as it is to me?

7 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

Ok that bird picture is hilarious! I am glad you had a fun trip.

Ave said...

I love roller coasters. You look great in that pic of you and the girls.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back! I have been checking your blog like a stalker everyday. Creepy or I really need to start doing something to keep me busy.

You are very brave. I stopped riding roller coasters after I had kids!

Janice said...

Looks like a great trip.

Ballerina Girl said...

real birds eating gummy worms?? They must be Disney Land Birds, hahaha
Wow, Guapo resembles his brother!
Pictures of the pooch are up! Come and see!
Glad to have you back!
BG

Kari said...

Hi! What a great trip! I do like black--my clothes, picture frames, even my black leather couches attest to that fact...but it just struck me as a little odd to have all your bridesmaids dressed in black....? Ha. You're all beautiful!

Thanks for the bird/gummy worm shot, chuckle for the day!

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

It was so great to see you guys. Glad your trip was great. Now come back.