Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've Been Such a Good Girl. This Week.

Guapo's been traveling all week and I somehow accomplished the great feat of not watching any of The Office while he was gone (we normally watch an episode together each night, sometimes two if I'm feeling particularly weak). Even today as I lay in bed with Pedro's stomach virus, I resisted!

Last week, on the other hand, he was gone for just one night and I couldn't help myself, I just had to watch the last two episodes of season 2. I was kind of glad though, he's not into the cute Jim and Pam thing like I am, so I got to enjoy the chick-flickishness of the final episode in peace.



Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

And now he's back and I must go watch whilst eating an alfajor (I'm telling ya Ballerina Girl, we'd better do the hand off soon, your box is looking pretty tempting!).

11 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

KEEP YOUR HANDS OF MY ALFAJORES!

hahaha, just joking Gabs! I will be by if I can ever leave my house for more than half an hour to pick the kids up!
Hope you are feeling better...
I was the same way with 24...we bought all 6 seasons and when Surfer Dude wasn't here I wanted to watch them all!!!
Talk to you amanha
BG

Karla said...

Oh, you are a good girl! It is so hard to resist a good show when you need to unwind!

Unknown said...

You have had great control not diving into The Office while hubby is gone. I'm impressed!

Get feeling better!

Abby said...

I love the office (and Jim and Pam's romance)! An episode a day sounds like a great ritual to me.

When I first opened your page and caught a glimpse of that picture, but before I started reading or really looked at it, I thought for a split second that it was of you and Guapo. I was like, "wow!..huh..." Guapo would love that, I'm sure!

OH and, you are not out of the loop on magic powder. Matt has tons of li hing powder from Hawaii(that red powder you put on fruit) and wants to use it on the fruit platter. He calls it magic powder. I think it's gross, but if he wants to incorporate it that's fine with me!

I feel like I've written a novel on here:)

Super Happy Girl said...

That was some kiss :) Yes!
I told you The Office rocks. I'd never lie to you.

You have been a good girl, putting off immediate gratification has its rewards.

I love it how the kitty stares at me. Hi Kitty!

Super Happy Girl said...

Sorry about Pedro's stomach virus ;P

Gabriela said...

Abby: hey, Abby, Gabby, we rhyme! I am cracking up thinking of what Guapo would do if I put a picture of us kissing on my blog (or even had a picture of us kissing to think of it). Yeah, he wouldn't be so happy.

glad I'm not totally out of it, just partially.

Ballerina Girl, Don't worry, I wouldn't really eat your alfajores. :)

Gabriela said...

NCS: Kitty says "hi" to you!

Janice said...

Oh, I haven't had a good alfahor in FOREVER! Were they Mar Del Plata ones? They really are hands down the best.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Gabs just can't into The Office. I've watched 2 episodes and don't get it. Maybe I need a few more episodes to get feel the humor.
Me, of all people, spending my whole life in an office and not getting the humor.
Mama

Lynne said...

That is a good season ending. Can't wait to hear what you think of the seasons following.